Thursday, July 14, 2011

GT: Best and Prettiest Birthday Gift Ever

Of all my photos taken this year, this must have been the overly-exposed one. For one, I blogged about it first in my main blog as soon as I got hold of it 4 months ago, then to my other blogs too on some occasions. Last week, I tried to make a scheduled post using the same photo for a supposed Wednesday meme. But for whatever reasons the author of the said meme was unable to make it so I just ended up deleting it. And now here comes Thursday... calling all the best and if I may add the prettiest birthday gift ever received and I can't honestly think of nothing else but this. Yea, this... my most recent blogging buddy! Though it came a month late (March) after my birthday (February), I still couldn't thank enough two of the most important people in my life for the lifetime-worth happiness their pretty gift has brought me this year. They're no less than the ever so sweet JK and her gorgeous daughter, Kris from million miles away. These two never fail to make me feel like I'm the most special person in the world despite my umm... well... exceptionally random attitude. ;) Anyway, if you're up to checking its special features and specs, feel free to click the link above. :D
HP Pavilion dv5 Garden Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment